Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Dimension:||10 M*3.2 M*2.1 M(L*W*H)||Weight:||4.6T|
|Motor:||7.5KW||Raw Material Used:||Low Carbon Wire, Galvanized Wire, Ribbed Wire|
|Line Wire Type:||Pre-wire||Cross Wire:||Pre-cut|
wire mesh making machine,
chicken mesh making machine
4--8mm Concrete Reinforced Mesh Welding Machine For Construction Mesh Panel
Function features: Servo motor pull mesh panel.
1. This machine adopts synchronous control technique. The center-control and welding time are composed of Panasonic PLC program system. The input front-panel has two forms, touch screen and keyboard that makes the machine more intelligent and reasonable and it could press at one time, times welding.
2. Adjustable longitude wire space and cross wire space.The line wire and the cross wire are pre-straightened and pre-cut. The greatest advantage is that you can adjust the distance of cross wire at random on the same one mesh panel.For example, 50x100, 50x150, 50x200, 50x250, 50x300 in one mesh panel.
3. Mesh pulling system is controlled by servo-motor that adopts elastic tension and opening positioning mesh, which improves the precision of mesh opening size.
4.The welding transformer is working one by one. Not working together.Welding pressure Adjustable by springs.
5.The new machine adopts an integrated water-cooled transformer, whose voltage is 125 KVA. The welding transformer is water-cooling.
6. The machine uses a copper sheet to connect the welding head and the transformer. Has a long service life.
7. Welding time and welding current are regulated separately. It is easy to establish when the diameter of the wire is changed.
|Wire diameter||4.0--8.0mm||Line wire form||Pre-cut wire|
|Line wire distance||50--300mm(adjustable)||Weft wire form||Pre-cut wire|
|Cross wire distance||50--300mm(adjustable)||Rated voltage||380V 50HZ|
|Welding net width||2500mm||Welding transformer||160KVAx8PCS|
|Welding speed||45--60 times/min||Panel mesh Length||Max 6m|
|Welding spots||48||Overall dimension||10m*3.2m*2.1m(L*W*H)|
|Machine weight||4.6T||Motor power||7.5 KW|
|Workshop||20m*5m*4m(L*W*H)||Power supply||at least 160KVA|
Contact Person: Jack Zhang