Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Welding Speed:||40--60 Times/min||Width Of Mesh:||Max 3m|
|Line Wire Feeding:||Automatic Feeding||Cross Wire Feeding:||Automatic Feeding By Step Motor|
Automatic Feeding Wire Mesh Welding Machine For 3D Mesh Panel
Function features: Servo motor pull mesh panel.
1. This wire mesh welding machine adopts synchronous control technique. The center-control and welding time are composed of Panasonic PLC program system. The input front-panel has two forms, touch screen and keyboard that makes the machine more intelligent and reasonable and it could press at one time, times welding.
2. The cross wire will be fed automatically with the help of a stepper motor. Falling wire automatically. The machine stops automatically if cross wires are used up in the hopper.
3. The line wire and the cross wire are pre-straightened and pre-cut. The greatest advantage is that you can adjust the distance of cross wire at random on the same one mesh panel.For example, 50x100, 50x150, 50x200, 50x250, 50x300 in one mesh panel.
4. Mesh pulling system is controlled by servo-motor that adopts elastic tension and opening positioning mesh, which improves the precision of mesh opening size.
5. Wire feeding way: The longitudinal wires and cross wires should be pre-straightened and pre-cut. The longitudinal wires should be inserted into the slot tunnel by manual work or inserted into the wire feeding car first, then send to the down wire mesh welding machine by Panasonic servo motor.
6. Welding time and welding current are regulated separately. It is easy to establish when the diameter of the wire is changed.
7. The power transformer must be at least 160KVA, and the maximum distance between the power transformer and the machine must be 80 m.
8. Material:Suitable for low carbon iron wire, ribbed wire, cold drawn wire, galvanized wire.
|Wire diameter||3.0--6.0mm||Line wire form||Pre-cut wire|
|Line wire distance||50--300mm(adjustable)||Weft wire form||Pre-cut wire|
|Cross wire distance||50--300mm(adjustable)||Rated voltage||380V 50HZ|
|Welding net width||3m||Welding transformer||125KVAx8PCS|
|Welding speed||45--60 times/min||Panel mesh Length||Max 6m|
|Welding spots||30||Overall dimension||9m*3.2m*1.7m(L*W*H)|
|Machine weight||3.9T||Motor power||7.5 KW|
|Workshop||16m*5m*4m(L*W*H)||Power supply||at least 160KVA|
Linear wire feeding
1. A device for feeding a linear wire.
2. Transformer: 8 * 125KVA (Water-cooling)
3. Welding time and welding current are regulated separately. It is easy to establish when the diameter of the wire is changed.
Cross wire feed
1. Transverse wires, pre-straightened and cut
2. The cross-wires controlled by the stepper motor are fed automatically.
1. Special copper with a long service life and high conductivity
2. Welding electrodes: 30 pcs.
3. The pitch of the wire line is 50-300 mm
Stretching the grid
1. The pitch of the transverse wire is set via the PLC
2. The cell size may vary from 50 mm to 300 mm.
3. The maximum length of the grid is 6 m.
Contact Person: Jack Zhang